TechECE

Ramblings of a directionless group...

Contributors
Our Personal Blogs
Subscribe to our feed

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, March 09, 2006
Size does matter - Part III
Have u ever wondered why the shoe shop's sales man always asks ur left leg for checking the size of the shoe?
Me thinks it is compatibility issue. I believe left leg is usually bigger than right leg.
It is true in my case. I have also seen krishnan's leg that way.
I don't have any scientific backing any way. May be right-handers might have left leg bigger and vice-versa. Majority is right so by default sales man checks the left leg.
One more thing.........In my case one of the testicles is bigger than other. I never talked abt it cos.. not sure for everyone it is the same case and ppl might end up saying i have a deformity. now that i am growing more and more manam-less i can talk abt it freely.
Now, don't ask just like u saw krishnan's legs.........
posted by Ramkumar @ 10:29 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Blogroll
Archives
Personal Blogs by Indian Bloggers