TechECE

Ramblings of a directionless group...

Contributors
Our Personal Blogs
Subscribe to our feed

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, October 12, 2006
Just wanted to share a memorable moment
I don't remember the year. must be third or fourth year. I was standing in electron devices lab. It was not Sathyabama Madam's lab hour. Someoneelse's. She came storming into the lab, came straight to me, gave a key and said
"Ram, konjam vandiya open panni thara mudiyuma"
"Sure madam"
We went towards the hapless scooty parked infront of the lab. I was happy. Doing a help to a staff means good name in staff's mind. isn't it?? I was asked to unlock and lift the seat. It got struck. When i used my force, the vehicle was coming along with the seat much to the annoyance of Sathyabama Madam. Then she did what i didn't expect in worst of nightmares. She offered me a hairpin and asked me to try it again. For a guy who has a pazham image (which was true in most of the cases) in the department, it was a real surprise. I said I can't do it...without even trying. We both parted ways. Still wondering what prompted her to offer me a hairpin.Till date, when i think about the incident, i laugh aloud confirming my family members' doubt that i am a semi-crack.
posted by Ramkumar @ 6:14 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 12:31 PM, Blogger Iday said…

    //She offered me a hairpin and asked me to try it again.
    Wow - what a line.
    ROFLMAO with the kind of meanings my screwed up mind can throw out of this line :)

    Back to rolling now :D

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Blogroll
Archives
Personal Blogs by Indian Bloggers