TechECE

Ramblings of a directionless group...

Contributors
Our Personal Blogs
Subscribe to our feed

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, October 10, 2006
One minute story from Ananda Vikatan.
I don't know if it is a faithful translation. Please bear with me.

I went to his house for consoling my friend. He just lost his job.
"Dai harish, yennada panra".I was just there to save him from suicide.
"Vidra yennai. vidra"
"Nee yenna paithiyama. yennada suicide panikirae"
"Vera yennada pannanum. naan yepadi yen parents moonjila mulipan."
"Why did you choose hanging from fan? Is this is the only way you got?"
Still in tears he said, "I thought of taking poison, railway track, jumping from a building. So what?"
"If there are so many ways to die, there must be more ways to survive. Think about it."Harish mind was already changing.
posted by Ramkumar @ 5:57 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Blogroll
Archives
Personal Blogs by Indian Bloggers