TechECE

Ramblings of a directionless group...

Contributors
Our Personal Blogs
Subscribe to our feed

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Love and Marriage
"Passengers boarding flight..."
When Sundaram is around, I don't listen to anything. He takes care fo everything. Sundaram.....Sundaram, Project Manager, CISCO, my husband.
"Raji, come lets go, Take out the flight tickets"
(Yes, yes I know), "O.K"
"Raji, this is your seat, seat no. I29. This is mine"
(As if someone will kill us if we interchange), "O.K"
"In few minutes Raji, zoom we are off to Switzerland"
"Thats hmm... great"
"Do you know Raji, Swiss bank which operates...". Huh, he has started again. Look at this lame duck. He is missing the beautiful sky and the exotic aerial view of Arabina Sea. Clouds so real yet not solid enought to touch.Sundaram is very good person, caring, intelligent et al. But, something is missing, something,... something real.. some...some liveliness. In short he is prosaic. Even this word, Sundaram taught me when i complained him about this. He is quite different... quite different from Pradeep.
Pradeep....Pradeep my classmate for four years. quick, witty, intelligent, caring...my lover.The clouds...the clouds which caressed us in my ooty industrial visit arranged in my college. College....Government college of technology, the lush green campus, bathroom slipper clad students, stray dogs treating the students as stray humans, peacocks...it was a world of its own...World of our own... World of pradeep and me. We were declared lovers. Even our lecturers knew it.
"Mam, We have downloaded the algo, we will try to implement it next week."
"Rajashree, This is what you told the previous week."
"No time Mam"
"How did you find time for park activities?"
"Mam, i am feeling dizzy. shall i go to the hostel?"
With a smile she said, "There is a good doctor called Pradeep in Bharathiyar Park. Go and take medication."
I was rushing, "Thank you Mam"
"Don't forget to implement the algo. My PhD depends on it."
Nobody was complaining. Why would they when i am the topper and he is also a merit student. Contrary to our department track record, we went for 2 nights/3 days ooty trip. First night went in camp fire. There were 56 of us. The place was so small. Hence, it was difficult to see who was sitting who was missing. Next night, everyone was tired. Only half turned up for camp fire. No one knew who turned up who did not. But, we knew where we were... In a garden near by.
"Raji, what are you thinking?"
"Na..nothing...err about our future". (Such a dangerous mind-reader, Pradeep)
"I know what you are thinking. i am thinking the same." His hands were already touching my thighs. That night, I lost and he won my virginity.
Job - incometax - onsite oppurtunity - investment - marriage. Everything happened so quickly.
Plane was shaking a bit. "Raji, what are you thinking?"
"Na..nothing...err about our honeymoon". (Such a dangerous mind-reader, Sundaram)
"I know what you are thinking. i am thinking the same."
We were into immigration check. I was first in the queue followed by Sundaram.
"Mrs.Rajashree, Can you show your passport? Thank you"
"Mr.Pradeep Sundaram, Can you show your passport? Thank you"

Note: This is not the janaranjaga story i wanted to write.
posted by Ramkumar @ 5:44 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 2:54 AM, Blogger kart said…

    Very good... :-)

     
  • At 2:58 AM, Blogger Ramkumar said…

    @prad i thought of my name first. but u know..when the plot is like..a girl getting bored with stopless facts ..i can't help but using ur name.
    athuku thaan PM, CISCO apadinu solitaenla santhoshapadu.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Blogroll
Archives
Personal Blogs by Indian Bloggers