TechECE

Ramblings of a directionless group...

Contributors
Our Personal Blogs
Subscribe to our feed

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, April 16, 2006
What the future holds???

Following the lengthy discussions we had over the mails, I thought the blog was a better place to run this thing. So here we go guys...

Let us try to give shape to our future goals here.
All that I hope is - we are not too late :)

We have 3 (SRP, RamP & PC - out of the 34 we had) of our guys moving into level 2. Guess "Pra" is a good sequence to have in the name :) Does that make Pradeep the next?!?! I hope so :) The rest of us are still talking.

Let me take a look at ourselves...

Some of us have really far stretched (I am not saying impossible) ideas as to starting a new company, something for which we ourselves accept that we are not ready yet - exposure wise, experience wise, resources wise. Still a long way to go, really!!!

Some of us, on the other extreme, have given this FUTURE thing zilch time or thought. Who cares?!?!?! Pity I don’t fall into this category - life is bliss this way!!!

But the most interesting part of the equation is for those who want to do things now, this year and still have to wait. Wait is painful - as I am figuring out these days. How good will it be if I get over this GMAT thingy?!!? How well would it be if the SimCATs (or the AimCATs) begin and I start testing my mettle?!!? Time really freezes for the waiting :(

Move over all these personal musings.

I guess we have quite a diverse group of ppl in this blog who can really provide valuable ideas, which might be of help to everyone. It would be great to be of use as we realise dreams. How good that sounds ;)

So - get on with it...

PS> Did ya guys know i do some bloggin too?!!? U can check that here
posted by Iday @ 1:28 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Blogroll
Archives
Personal Blogs by Indian Bloggers