TechECE

Ramblings of a directionless group...

Contributors
Our Personal Blogs
Subscribe to our feed

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, June 29, 2006
Ripley's believe it or not.
I was tagged by prad to write about weird things about me. Here are a few i can think. Sure, there are many. but only these for now.

1. I am fond of heights. I like the thrill of imagining that i might fall down. Though i won't like falling down. Not a surprise for a 6 feet 1 inch guy.
2. I hate wearing clothes especially undergarments. I feel it is seperating me from nature. If there is a necessity to walk naked in a crowded streets, i wud have no hestitation. Only that i am afraid of dogs. Once i reach home, I never wear shirt even if it means going to next house. The ladies in the newly built appartment complained about my behaviour (actually my entire family's which consists of 7 males and 1 female). My mom cooly passified them saying that you will get used to it just like other people in the locality.
3. i pluck out my eyebrows. Somehow dandruff gets accumulated there and i keep plucking it out. Despite this, it have long curvy eyebrows which even girls wud envy.
4. I start my walking with right leg and end it in left leg. If situation demands i have to keep 2 steps with left leg, i wud compensate unnecessarily with my right leg with extra step. Now, i am far better. When i was young, i used to count my steps.
5. I love bananas and eggs. I wud like to eat these 2 anytime in any format.
6. I give more importance to my legs while taking bath unlike others who concentrate on their face. I clean even my foot and the spaces in between the toes.
7. I hate people wasting water. it has got something to do with my place where i live. i get uncomfortable esp ppl don't close the taps properly. That small droplets falling heavily on the metal basin gives me a freaky feeling that someone is drilling into my ears. eeaawk!!!
posted by Ramkumar @ 4:21 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Blogroll
Archives
Personal Blogs by Indian Bloggers